Tuesday 15 May 2012

Kindle Joy!


The Amazon Kindle is a series of e-books. E-books, as the name suggests are electronic books. Essentially a Kindle can store a small library of books on its memory and it comes with an e-ink electronic display so that it doesn't hurt your eyes when you're reading it. In fact, you have to use a book light for the Kindle because it doesn't have a back-light, well you can either do that or wait for generation 5 of the Kindle as it will come with a built-in book light. You can read your e-books and download them off the internet by purchasing them off the Amazon book store. It's so convenient and it fuels a reading addiction.

I have massive amounts of love for my Kindle Touch. I think it's the best thing I have ever bought because it has all my books in it. It reminded me that I love to read. I suggest you translate what I wrote on the picture I made. It's an old advert for Kinder Joy, it's appropriate because I named my Kindle, Kindle Joy!


For more information on the Kindle, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment