Thursday 5 January 2012

Road Rage - Nick Khoo

I thought this was hilarious! It might actually make your day. I never thought I would be capable of road rage but one of my friends estimated I'd last a year and he was right. I'm of the firm belief that old people and Audi drivers should be removed off the roads.

Nick Khoo, the person that made this video, is from Australia and he's a full-time mograph and video designer filmmaker. According to his profile he can also tell the difference between butter and "I can't believe it's not butter."

Courtesy of the waycookiecrumbles.blogspot.com
Nick seems like a sweet guy. He said the following: "Anyways, I am humbled (humble bragging!) that anyone found this funny or at least shared in my sense of humour. And to everyone to enjoyed the vid, thanks for sharing the laughs with me."
He did the entire video using the Adobe After Effects Shapes tool and Duik so he could do the inverse kinematics in After Effects. If you want to read more about the process I suggest you check out his blog, http://www.nickkhoo.com, and the article he wrote on it.

So watch the video and laugh.
It's funny.