Thursday 10 November 2011

A note to you. I need to explain my next actions.

Since I started this blog I've been thinking about my old one a lot. In grade 10, we were required to start a LiveJournal, regularly update it and put different types of written entries there. The aim of the LiveJournal blogging experience was to have us writing longer length articles, shorter length pieces and being creative on the web. I think it counted 30% of our term mark and it went on for a few months. 
I used to love writing then. At the time I thought I was going become a writer. 
≈ 25000 words, 5 incomplete books, 11 short stories later and I'm studying engineering. 


I closed my LiveJournal account 3 years ago but I recently came across some of the short stories I posted there. So I'll put them some of them up here for you to read. The first set that I'm putting up is called the Soda Chronicles. It's short stories that lead on from each other. They are highly fictional and crazy! I had a completely different writing style back then. I won't change the stories at all but I have decided to try and create rage cartoons to represent what is happening in stages of the story.


So I hope you enjoy :)